Here are some ideas of what you can do with the Android application you create:
– brag to your spouse (if asked, just say you paid a lot to have it made)
– offer to make someone an app, charge a small fortune and then just use the software
– submit your application to Google Market
– create an application for your website, or for your blog. Or for your preferred website that doesn’t have an application yet.
– protect your affiliate links (see the AWeber app, from the Gallery)
We wanted to offer something for as many tastes as possible. So, we have created 4 kind of accounts, depending of what you need. Please note that because of the way the software works, you need to create an account. This only takes about one minute, though.
Some people prefer to pay more, but to have unbranded applications. The applications created with the Developer accounts are completely unbranded.
The ones created with the Addict account go directly to the website, but if the user presses “Back” on the phone, they display a button saying “Created by K.I.R.A.”. That links to this WSO. By the way, K.I.R.A. is the name of the software Sergiu created. The applications created by a developer account display “Created by Your Name“, and links to your site.
Usually, if you create a demo account, there are no money back guarantees. However, for Warriors, we’ll offer a 60 days unconditional, full money back guarantee.