Who should you target for offline clients? Obviously any client that pays you money is a good client, but some are better clients because when you get them results, they see an immediate jump in their earnings.
Restaurants have to have a pretty large spike in sales to see a change in their bottom line. Many factors can be attributed to the spike, but when you charge the restaurant owner $2500 are month for a social media or video campaign, they look at the extra earnings and have to wonder if your services are worth it.
That is why my friends Bill Clemens and John Reddoch have targeted Personal Injury Attorneys for their client base.
They created two packages that help you create a complete business just helping Personal Injury Attorneys get ranked and get clients!
Web Video Domination Offline Marketers Dream – Get Personal Injury Attorneys To Pay You Thousands
So Here Is What You Get In This Package…
- The Personal Injury Lawyer Prospecting Video
- The “5 Biggest Mistakes Attorneys Make With Their Websites That Cost Them Billings and Clients.” You get the report to rebrand for yourself and business.
- My Local Business Domination Manual with over 120 pages of pure content to help you build a local marketing business
- You Get Our Report On “How To Use The Internet To Slash Your Advertising Cost and Get More leads and customers
- The Special Client Email That You Send To Attorneys pointing them to the video and report
- The WordPress Launch Theme that will help you generate leads or you can use it with your customers for their lead generation
- Just Added Since We Ran This – Our Lawyer SEO Done For You Pricing Package
Just Added For Bonus: New Video Marketing Guide 30 Page Report and Autoresponder Series
Then they followed it up with:
Offline Marketers Make 1000’s With This “Done For You” Video Solution For High Paying Niche Market
How Much Can You Sell This Package For To A Lawyer?
There are several ways you can do this and I will tell you what we do. You can sell this package out right to an attorney for $497 to $997. Or you can include them in your monthly SEO services and use them as part of your service to increase its value.
The bonus video we have included tells an attorney prospect about the power of video marketing and the importance of educating potential clients and answering questions with video. So here is what you do:
- Setup a simple page with the attorney prospecting video on it.
- Place the text for the video I am including with this package on the page with the video
- Send the attorney an email with a link to the page with the video and your contact info on it.
- That simple…don’t make it hard…this works time and time again.
The more emails you send…the greater your chance of getting that call right away. As I said before, my own clients love these videos. When I showed them the one on “What every attorney would like to say to a potential client,” they were blown away.
I recommend you buy both of these if you have any intention of marketing for offline clients and Personal Injury Attorneys especially!
If you have (or want to have) cosmetic surgeon clients, John and Bill have created a set of videos for them: